Upper Box Piedra River RaftingFree Cancellation • Locally Owned • Instant Book
Duration: 1 day
Durango, Colorado; Pagosa Springs, Colorado
This breathtaking stretch of the Piedra flows through continuous class I-IV rapids, as we travel down river through the natural park and aspen groves. About half way down the river we will stop for a riverside lunch before we enter the Upper Box Canyon. Once in the canyon we will go through both Lone Pine and Limestone rapids. This is a great full day alternative for families who want a little more action and more remote scenery during the operating time to run the river.
- 8:00 meet us at 360 S Camino Del Rio
- 8:30 – Load our vehicle and drive to the put-in near Pagosa Springs, Co
- 10:00 – 11:00: Rig Rafts, Safety Orientation, Put on the water
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Riverside Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Enter the Class III+ Rapids of Lone Pine and Limestone
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Take out, load the bus and head back to Durango.
- Meet us at 360 S. Camino Del Rio Durango Co 81301
ADVENTURE PROVIDED BY Durango Rivertrippers
✔️Easy, secure, instant booking
✔️No extra fees
✔️Book directly with top-rated outfitters
Discover 5,000+ human powered adventures. Rentals, lessons and guided tours.
With vetted, highly rated, local adventure partners. 4.81 average partner rating with over 185,000 reviews.
The places that we love. TripOutside is a member of The Conservation Alliance and Leave No Trace.