🙌🏽! We’re excited to have you on the show!
Thanks for scheduling a podcast interview with me! I’m excited to have you on the show. A calendar invitation has been sent to your email address so our interview can be on your calendar.
Please review the notes below to best prepare yourself for the podcast interview.
To start the interview, join the Zoom link in your calendar invite at the appointed time. I will let you know before we start recording.
Please put all your phones and devices on Do Not Disturb mode and have a way to record your audio set up. The easiest way to do this is to use any headphones that have a microphone built-in, but the microphone built into your computer will work too!
Before Your Interview
Please email us two photos, one of you and one of your business, that we can use for promotional purposes. The best photos include your beautiful face!
If there’s anything else you’d like me to know before our interview, feel free to send me any relevant links or previous interviews you’ve done so I can be best prepared.
About The TripOutside Podcast
Launched in 2020, the TripOutside Podcast is a weekly show where the TripOutside team interviews outdoor businesses and individuals offering human-powered adventure services.
Our audience consists of adventure travelers and fitness-minded tourists that need help finding the best outdoor adventures in amazing new destinations. They’re looking for inspiration, trip ideas, and expert advice from local experts that know the area best.
Our Goal for Each Interview
Each episode should share your story and experiences and inspire the listener to visit your destination and explore the human-powered adventures that you offer or that are available in your region.
We may also go into details of the activities that you offer:
- How to’s: kayak, mountain bike, get into canyoneering etc.
- Best practices: what to wear, what to expect
- Conservation: What do visitors need to know about protecting the area and leave no trace principles.
Standard Interview Questions
- What makes your area a great outdoor adventure destination?
- What’s the best time to visit?
- Why do you love what you do?
- How has 2020 shaped your business?
- How do you managing and running and outdoor business while still trying to get out and play?
- What lessons have you learned building/growing your outdoor business?
- What do visitors need to know about the town, the culture and how can we not ‘love the area to death’ and preserve what makes it amazing?
The best podcast episodes are good conversations, so I’ll definitely ask questions that aren’t on this list that are unique to your area or activity, but hopefully this gives you a good idea of what to prepare for! 🙂
If you have any questions or need to reschedule, feel free to shoot us an email!