Digital Waivers For Outdoor Businesses
We want to help as many outdoor gear rental and activity providers succeed by creating as much value as possible for our partners. One of the biggest pain points that we hear from our outfitters is about paperwork and waivers. Although waivers are a necessary part of any outdoor business, keeping up with manual paperwork doesn’t have to be.
We have developed a digital waiver process that is included in our premium plan.
HOW TO GET FREE DIGITAL WAIVERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Sign up for our premium plan.
- Send us your waiver information.
- We’ll create a custom waiver for your shop (logo and all…ummm hmm) and send you the code to embed it on your website.
- The customer will fill out the waiver on their own device (mobile friendly) or one of your store kiosks/devices.
- You’ll receive a PDF copy of the waiver in your email
- From here, you can choose to download the waivers to your drive or connect your google drive or dropbox etc. We will create more tutorials on this in the future.
- You can choose to create a new email address that you can use only for the waivers or create a folder in your inbox where you can access them all in the same place.
Our free waiver is basic and it may not have the bells and whistles of paid versions on the market like SmartWaiver. But, it gets the job done!
How do you get your hands on this digital waiver?
- Join us! Are you an outdoor gear rental shop or an activity provider? Are your reviews and ratings over 4.0 stars on major review sites? Then we would love to invite you to join our platform and help get more people outdoors. Contact us if you have any questions!
We know our limitations, we’re not a digital waiver company. If you are looking for a great waiver option, TripOutside has partnered with Smartwaiver to offer 2 months free trial for TripOutside premium outfitters.
Contact us for details and we’ll get you set up with Smartwaiver!