Dead Horse State Park Mountain Bike Rentals Moab - Bighorn Mountain BikingFree Cancellation • Instant Book • Locally Owned
Duration: 1 day
Dead Horse State Park Mountain Bike Rental - Moab
Rent bikes with Bighorn Mountain Biking right at Moab's most popular state park, Dead Horse Point. Scenic trails overlook the Colorado River with breathtaking views of Canyonlands National Park.
- Rentals are available on location.
- Reservations are recommended, walk-up rentals are not always available.
Dead Horse Point State Park combines world-class mountain biking with amazing scenery. This family-friendly trail system includes beginner and intermediate trail options that ensure fun for everyone. Visit Dead Horse Point State Park's website for more details.
Included in Rental
Water, maps, and helmets are included in the rental. Water bottles and snacks can be purchased on-site.
About Bighorn Mountain Biking
Big Horn Mountain Biking offers the most convenient way to rent mountain bikes by having locations at the two most popular Moab trailheads for beginner and intermediate riders. From riders who don't want the hassle of going into a bike shop and families who don’t have the option to transport bikes due to their size, Bighorn can accommodate them!
Bighorn staff is trained to identify and focus on a rider's (or a group's) needs. They understand that their customers come from every walk of life, and they love it! The personal experience starts with them directly understanding the customer’s personal riding experience. How do they do it? - By finding out where and how long their customers have ridden, what type of bikes they have owned, and what they like best about riding. With this understanding, they can structure an effective instruction method that allows customers to have the best mountain biking experience.
What you can expect
- When customers arrive they spend a few minutes getting to know their history and their expectations for the day.
- From there we describe the features and mechanics of the bikes. This includes how to shift, when to shift and how to brake.
- Next, they provide trail tips. This includes safety tips, how to analyze the terrain, how to focus on the trail, and how to follow the trail rules.
- They discuss some environmental aspects of the desert, both for the protection of the environment and the riders.
- Finally, highlighting a route on the map that is specifically designed for their group and expectations.
Reservations are paid in advance. All reservation transactions are final within 48 hours of the scheduled activity. Cancel within 2 days before the reservation and receive a full refund.
ADVENTURE PROVIDED BY Bighorn Mountain Biking Dead Horse State Park
✔️Easy, secure, instant booking
✔️No extra fees
✔️Book directly with top-rated outfitters
Discover 5,000+ human powered adventures. Rentals, lessons and guided tours.
With vetted, highly rated, local adventure partners. 4.81 average partner rating with over 185,000 reviews.
The places that we love. TripOutside is a member of The Conservation Alliance and Leave No Trace.